Monday, October 29, 2012

Blog # 7 STREET TRUNK SHOW



I came across this cool trunk show done in China, I think.  It was featured on the streets , which I thought was a great idea to bring the show to the public.  The collection was trendy and colorful with a lot of basics.  They had a great technique of looking like they are just strolling down the street.  Their colors of mustard bag, clutches, printed shirts, skirts and cool looking pants makes the whole look just fabulous and ridiculously cool. 
Their technique of the models looking like everyday people going to work or shopping  blended in perfectly with the rest of the crowd.  The ready to wear collection looks trendy and  goes well with that kind of a trunk show.   I think that was a fabulous idea and I am actually thinking about doing one for my business, but the best place to have a trunk show like that would be in New York City. 

3 comments:

  1. i love this!
    I think it's such a unique way to get attention for your brand and I love the clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This trunk show kind of reminds me of a flash mob! While this particular show was shot without an audience I think turning this concept into a surprise show would make the show go viral and bring in more customers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that idea, i might use that for my own personal business. Thanks

      Delete